El Nido Travel Itinerary

    El Nido, known for its white beaches, dive sites and haven for marine life was my last vacation before I entered Law School (yes you read that right. HAHA) I was hesitant at first to book a flight here because everyone said PALAWAN is for filthy rich people. As you know, I don't have that much but I still did hit the 'book this flight' button. I was also considering the situation of Boracay that time, I knew that tourists will divert their flight here but as you see, I didn't mind it.

    Originally, the plan was to take a vacation here with my main but shit happened to us, I can't save the relationship anymore but I can still save this trip, and I did. :)

    Every stress that work, admission for law school and lovelife(?) had brought me over the past few weeks was blown and washed away by El Nido. I thank God for this beautiful creation.
The beauty of Nacpan Beach captured in the middle of the sea.

ITINERARY

DAY 1: ARRIVAL
17:45 - ETD DAVAO INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
19:25 - ETA PUERTO PRINSESA INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
20:00 - DINNER AT BAGA-BAGA PUERTO PRINSESA
21:00 - CHECK-IN AT INN (I forgot the name of the inn but it's near Palawan National High School)
22:00 - LIGHTS OFF

DAY 1 EXPENSES:
  • Tricycle Fare to Baga-Baga Puerto Princesa: 10/pax
  • Tricycle Fare to Inn: 10/pax
  • Inn: 500/night good for 2pax
  • Food and Drinks: 300/pax 

TOTAL:  Php 570/pax





DAY 2: STROLLING THE ISLAND
08:00 - ETD TO EL NIDO
13:00 - ETA AT EL NIDO
14:00 - CHECK-IN AT MOCHILEROS
15:00 - LATE LUNCH
16:00 - STROLL EL NIDO (WAS SUPPOSED TO HIKE TARAW CLIFF but it was raining)
19:00 - DINNER AND NIGHT OUT
00:00 - LIGHTS OFF


DAY 2 EXPENSES:
  • Food and Drinks: 300/pax 
  • Van Fare to El NIido: 500/pax
  • Tricycle Terminal to Inn: 10/pax
  • Inn: 600/room 
TOTAL:  Php 1,410/pax





DAY 3: TOUR C
09:00 - ETD FOR TOUR C
16:00 - END OF TOUR C, ETA TO EL NIDO PROPER
18:00 - DINNER AND NIGHT OUT
22:00 - LIGHTS OFF


DAY 3 EXPENSES:
  • TOUR C: 1500/pax (get this tour @ 1250/pax @ KLOOK)
  • Inn: 800/night good for 2pax (Whole Bahay Kubo)
  • Food and Drinks: 200/pax 
TOTAL:  Php 2,500/pax




DAY 4: TOUR A

09:00 - ETD FOR TOUR A
16:00 - END OF TOUR A, ETA TO EL NIDO PROPER
18:00 - DINNER,PASALUBONG SHOPPING AND NIGHT OUT
22:00 - LIGHTS OFF


DAY 4 EXPENSES:
  • TOUR A: 1200/pax (get this tour @ 900/pax @ KLOOK)
  • Inn: 800/night good for 2pax (Whole Bahay Kubo)
  • Food and Drinks: 200/pax 
  • Scooter: 400/day
  • Pasalubong: 1500
TOTAL:  Php 3,800/pax (tour was booked at klook)




DAY 5: NACPAN BEACH TOUR

09:00 - ETD TO NACPAN BEACH
10:00 - ETA AT NACPAN BEACH
11:00 - SWIM, EXPLORE, TAKE PICTURES
13:00 - ETD TO EL NIDO PROPER
14:00 - ETA TO EL NIDO PROPER, PREPARE FOR TRAVEL BACK TO PPS
16:00 - ETD TO PUERTO PRINSESA
21:00 - ETA AT PUERTO PRINSESA
22:00 - DINNER
00:00 - LIGHTS OFF


DAY 5 EXPENSES:
  • Food and Drinks: 300/pax 
  • Fare from Inn to Terminal: 10/pax
  • Van Fare to PPS: 400/pax (haggled price)
  • Tricycle fare to Inn: 10/pax
TOTAL:  Php 720/pax



DAY 6: DEPARTURE

09:00 - ETD TO AIRPORT
11:10 - ETD TO CEBU INTERNATIONAL AIPORT
13:10 - ETA AT CEBU INTERNATIONAL AIPORT
14:00 - ETD TO DAVAO INTERNATIONAL AIPORT
15:00 - ETA AT DAVAO INTERNATIONAL AIPORT


DAY 6 EXPENSES:
  • Food and Drinks: 200/pax 
  • Fare from Inn to Airport: 10/pax
TOTAL:  Php 210/pax



TOTAL EXPENSE: Php9,210 ~ Php10,000/pax




TIPS/EXPERIENCES


1.) When I first stepped my foot in El Nido, the tricycle drivers were already asking where I will be headed. I told them to dropped me off Mochileros and the driver charged me for 50 pesos, I reacted and said I'll find a new one. The driver then approved for the minimum fare, I was kind enough to give him 20 pesos. Again, don't be fooled by the tricycle drivers, minimum fare is 10 pesos.

2.) Rent a motorbike if you want to visit Nacpan Beach, it's much cheaper and you can have your sidetrips. 

3.) Food here is pricey, prepare an extra money for that. :)

4.) Book your tours at Klook! You'll save much if you do that.

5.) I have experienced Tour A and Tour C, so far, i enjoyed Tour A. I'll definitely go back to El Nido for Tour B and Tour D. :D

6.) There is a bank in El Nido (BPI), but i suggest you to have a cash on hand or withdraw already your money at Puerto Princesa.

7.) You need to have an extra cash for Tour A, kayak fee is not included in the package price, you'll need to pay a total of 400 pesos for the kayak(small lagoon-200, big lagoon-200)


8.) Most of your time will be spent on your boat. You will just spent at most 45-minutes in every island.


9.) Please, please, please, enjoy their underwater. Snorkel and go freediving. 


10.) I was very overwhelmed with what El Nido offered me, it was such a beauty. Take a lot of photos, don't hesitate to ask somebody to do that for you, especially your tour guides, they take good shots. Haha




THAT'S IT! I HOPE TO SEE YOU IN EL NIDO NEXT TIME! <3








Medyomean

3 comments:

  1. Wow. Let us know your next adventure as a law student and as a lawyer too.
    Take care as always.

    ReplyDelete